Chris Simon

lew

I don't watch hockey and have no idea who this guy is, but from reading yesterdays hockey post on this board, there appears to be alot of interest in him, so I thought some may find this article from this mornings paper somewhat interesting........or maybe not :dunno:

http://www.torontosun.com/News/Columnists/...4735394-sun.php

Edited by lew

Hes got Issues for sure. Its always said that the Heat of the game is responsible for this behavior, for most of these incidents........but theres 4 other guys on your line and a goalie that are in the same "heat" and control themselves. I dont buy that excuse.......its one thing to have a one on one knuckle buster........and another to stomp on a guy with your skate wehn he cant even see you, or swing your stick like a bat into some guys mouth. If ya got an issue, throw the gloves face to face........duke it for a bit and get on with the game. Have fun sittin and watching the next 30 Chrissy!

He should be the first one permanently kicked out of the NHL. It's too bad really because for a slugger he's pretty talented. Alot of the old-time fighters were there for one reason only,but Simon's pretty good out in front of the net and can play some minutes. That said, there is no place in the league for the crap he's pulled in the last couple years. I say oust him and set an example.