Nipigon Trout & Pike Info.

Moosebunk

Thanks for the interest and info. It would be a cool opp for a meet and greet granted if people go the distance. Myself, I am travelling up with a friend in his vehicle towing his boat. We have invites out to a few others now for a third friend to join us but may just end up going with 2 because of my/our questionable departure time, and, it's my buddies ride and boat so I'm not really the boss. lol. I can't speak on behalf of both of us, but if a day or night gets planned for a M&G swill and/or fish, well, I'll be doing my darndest to try and be there.

Fish ON DOODS!!!

Edited by Moosebunk

Dan's secret bay is 580 feet long...... so I get one shot at it! LOL

You'd never land in that bay Wayne. That's just the camping/mooring spot. But as you can see, you have 80 miles of lake outside of that bay to land.

Also, I regret that I can't take all comers on this venture. Moosebunk and I have been talking about this few a few years at least. Someday I hope to get up to his neck of the woods. But first he's coming to mine. Spiel and I are good friends. He's welcome anytime. Same with Wayne. I simply can't take anyone that just signs on to this thread. Sorry guys, but this isn't Lakair that we're talking about. The locals would probably kill me if I brought an entire mob of you guys there. And I wouldn't blame them. :unsure: