Fishing with the Legend

misfish

Hey Brian:

The weekend before Mark and I went and you pulled in you should have jumped in the boat! I know you had stuff to do but boy what a day with Team X-member Mark Kulik.

28 fish and only 3 fish were under the 4lbs weight. We were long linning the Carolina Rig with the Slammer man they were on fire. Even when the bite seemed to slow down we would move and they would start to slam the slammer.We had a great day on the water, ti was cold but from talking to Mark and Karl they had a cold one the other day!

To bad the season had to end but what a way to finish off the season. Carolina rigs are a great tool to use!!!

Going to the Extreme

Only on Extreme Angler TV

Spike

Mark,

It wasn't cold at all, oh sorry that was afterwards at that waterfront restaurant! Some warm grub sure takes that chill off! ;) At least you got some nice pictures! :blush: It would appear as though we'll be ice-fishing in no time.

Cheers,

Dave

(Another crazy one who was out there, we only caught 6 fish)

Here's Alvin holding one of them!

SM_Alvin_07_001_E.jpg

The weekend before Mark and I went and you pulled in you should have jumped in the boat! I know you had stuff to do but boy what a day with Team X-member Mark Kulik.

You just had to rub that one in eh Spike. :P

When I got home and told the wife about the invite I declined,she says to me,WHY DIDNT YOU GO. 25+ years and I still cant figure her out.LOL

Marcel no boat order here. I can always go down to Marks and hook up to his while he,s at work.LOL J/K Mark.

Slammers are the baits that Mark makes. Stike Zone.

PM him.He,ll be more them happy to share.

Edited by misfish

What restaurant Dave? oh yeah now I remember! LOL, that was a fun but cold day, I guess we'll have to wait fir the ice now-just not the same though! Next season Brian, I have to get you and Patrick G out!, so many fish so little time! at these crazy temps should'nt be long before we have ice. Mark