Boat flipped over during Salmon Derby finally replaced

troutbum

Finally replaced the flipped over boat from the salmon derby. Went a bit bigger. Stuck with Legend -- but went from 16 feet to 19 feet -- and from 40hp up to 115 hp. A bit more appropriate sort of boat for what we use it for. Deeper hull. Got us some big electric riggers from Bill's Bait and Tackle in Hamilton, too.

Thanks again Iceguy. You made the capsizing and rescue less of a hassle than the insurance battle over the next month. If it weren't for you - my wife and magnum's wife might have been making different sorts of insurance claims!!

Two pics -- upside down one is the old. 2nd pic is new boat parked at William's Coffee in the harbour. Just thinking about that -- Coffee shop with docking for customers is pretty civilized, don't you think? Too bad it's not a Timmy's.

Out_with_the_Old.jpg

In_with_the_new.jpg

Edited by Troutbum

Nice boat! Congratulations! :thumbsup_anim:

Now, the Timmies remark, Williams has a better brew of java, the problem is that so many are accustomed to Horton's flavour or the lack of flavour that other brands are viewed to be inferior.

Have you ever seen the line ups at that place in the summer? Wow! They must be making money.

BTW I may be wrong but I think Williams is owned by McDonalds.