Anyone interested in contributing something for my website I'm creating

Anatz

I was just remembering all the fishing trips I had this year and it made me miss those good times. I'm currently in school right now and I just thought that making a website would add something to my portfolio as it would be very beneficial to my future career. I'm pretty busy with school but I have a bit of time to work on this website I started.

The website is called Go Urban Fishing in Toronto. I thought it would be a great idea to make an informative website and discussion page about the fishing opportunities Toronto has to offer. I, myself am only limited to shore fishing and I'm pretty sure there are people who can relate. Other than that, there are also people who travel to Toronto and fish at some of the amazing locations it has to offer such as the Toronto Islands and Grenadier Pond for the little kids.

Anyways I was just wondering if anyone have pictures or information they can provide me to put on my website. I don't really have the domain name but right now I'm just developing it on my spare time.

This is what I have so far, it's just some stuff I was playing around with but it's just an idea of how it might look.

http://www.fansonerepublic.com/gourbanfish...banfishing.html

If you guys want to contribute please email me your pictures of just sceneries of the places you can fish in Toronto and maybe a little report about the area, what types of species, and etc.

[email protected]

You may want to check your cross browser rules in the CSS files. Both IE and FF are ignoring the img border: none; and FF is showing the image at left within the same margin as the bg img for the table cell while IE is following the text-align:center command for the image...which is another reason IE sucks.. Set a seperate margin for the img or go absolute for all the elements..either way.

You may want to check your cross browser rules in the CSS files. Both IE and FF are ignoring the img border: none; and FF is showing the image at left within the same margin as the bg img for the table cell while IE is following the text-align:center command for the image...which is another reason IE sucks.. Set a seperate margin for the img or go absolute for all the elements..either way.

uh huh, i was thinking the same thing :rolleyes:

What he said. You may also want to ensure the the birds nest is sitting securley on the top plate prior to sheathing. :whistling: