A very rare sight

motv8tr

Hey all, as most will remember I lost my Boy (GSD) Dallas last Feb. His loss hit hard as it was very sudden and unexpected, but I had Skylar and Austin still to help me through it. In May a young lady came to my attention and before long she was a new member of this household :D . The boys did not appreciate having a girl come home with me, and frankly she wasn't too excited about the boys among other things.

Last night while on the computer, for the very first time I saw this...

gallery_46_17_5229.jpg

While it may not seem like much, it's a big deal in this house. They have all come a long way since May especially Skylar (black and white) who would not get within 5 ft of her if he could help it.

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr

Hey all, as most will remember I lost my Boy (GSD) Dallas last Feb. His loss hit hard as it was very sudden and unexpected, but I had Skylar and Austin still to help me through it. In May a young lady came to my attention and before long she was a new member of this household :D . The boys did not appreciate having a girl come home with me, and frankly she wasn't too excited about the boys among other things.

Last night while on the computer, for the very first time I saw this...

gallery_46_17_5229.jpg

While it may not seem like much, it's a big deal in this house. They have all come a long way since May especially Skylar (black and white) who would not get within 5 ft of her if he could help it.

Maureen

Jeez. It's not like we don't want a woman around the house, but they always grab the prime tv lounging spots in front of the tv, and they whine about clutter, and we can't burp and fart at will. It's just not the same. Yer boys just look resigned to the inevitable - the female's gonna get her way. :whistling:

JF