Saturday walk

fatherof3

Went for a walk this morning with Ethan and ended up taking almost 90 pics.It was a very overcast day raining on and off.I didn't like the way that a lot of them turned out but here are a few of the ones I thought were ok.

sample7.jpg

sample6.jpg

sample4-1.jpg

sample1-1.jpg

sample2-1.jpg

sample3-1.jpg

I am finding the more I try this the more picky I am getting.I am also trying different settings to see what comes up.I think it is one of those things where it takes a long time to get really good at it but learning and getting out is fun.Anyway,hope you enjoy.

Some great shots, I know what your saying about being picky, with all the setting adjustments, you almost have to stop and give the head a shake. LOL. It can get a little confusing after a while. It's OK though, were all learning to get the hang of it. Keep them coming.

good pics man......and yeah all the settings take some getting used to. for instance say your used to only shooting HDR on sunny or bright days and you get used to using many of the same settings to get your final product.......try the same things for a darker scene and its completely different......just a big learning process