Weekend Fishing

nautifish

Well as a few of you allready know this past weekend headed out to do some fishing both friday and sunday. Friday i fished with Mr pinnel and sunday Mr sinns........Friday was a total wash out No fish to be had anywhere but it was beautiful day to be out anyhooo....

Sunday pretty much the same fished all day and not so much as nibble Now is it just me or is it th fish? I WONDER....LOL

But i fished cally -d for close to four hrs and did not see one fish caught so i am thinking its the fish.....*grins*

Anyway took some video footage. Sorry their is no fish but hey its a fishing report just a fishing report with no fish......lol......

1st video is friday

Second video is Sunday.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/351712248640369...nel/*amolicious

http://www.zippyvideos.com/616846314640394...ing/*amolicious

& hear is the duck i ate last night that fishmaster kindly gave me sunday....It was delicious.

duck.jpg

Yeah i know rich.....But ohh well....Am heading back out this thursday. Not sure what the forecast is but cant wait......Hopefully i will have a report with some actual fish in it Man would that ever be nice....lol.....SPOKE TO ERIC. Saw him at cally-d on sunday with jay they caught diddley squat too.........Like i said fished there for around four hrs and never saw one fish pulled in and usually in that time period there you usually see atleast one pulled in.

Ohh well roll on thursday. :D

Hey Amo, nice meeting you Friday afternnon. Sorry we didn't have time to chat a little more. The ducks were waiting and Tim looked eager to hit the creek. :)

I was hoping you guys would have gotten into them. It was a beautiful afternoon. I'm now tempted to trade in my waders for a pair of "amo creek walking hot pants". :lol:

I'm sure we'll cross paths again. Cheers until we do.

lmao Markus.....

Actually when u said to me was i going down wearing what i was wearing.....I was thinking to myself does this guy really think i am that blonde?.....lmao.......

Like i said had my waders in the van i just dont like driving with em on........Mind you i think i had way to many clothes on i could hardley climb....lol....

It was funny though because i saw you walk into timmies and thought it was you but like i said your GOATEE was not as fluffy as it usually looks on the photos......lol .....LOL @ FLUFFY.....Well u know what i mean.......

Was a pleasure meeting ya too markus.........And if you ever happen to have some duck u do not need gimme a shout....lol

Am actually serioulsy thinking of taking it up myself next yr. Just got to find out about hunting courses and where they are held.

Hey joey,You lucky bloody bugga you.... :P ..lol

Yeah i am begining to think i just like totally suck when it comes to fishing these last few weeks.......I did actually fish another spot for a few hrs locally on saterday and hooked into a really nice brown but lost it under a log. I had proabably walked a good half hr to fifty minutes through thick bush and climbed what seemed like mountains lol with lots of snow on the ground to boot. Worst thing is i had no one with me to film it so that really peed me off........The 1st bite i get in well over two weeks and no one there to catch it on cam. :(