Thin end of the wedge?

Nanook

:dunno: As I have'nt used my 14' tinny this year and hardly last year, I decided to TRY to sell it. BAM..3 days and it was gone.

I really believe that I'm coming to the end of my fishing days, period. I get too busy at home, then we like to go camping. And I dont like cold weather fishing. Still having jaunts to do some shoreline fishing to relax a bit, but I think I've had it.

Probably burned out after fishing 5/6 hrs a day for 5 yrs at the trailer park when I retired.

Not leaving the 'Board as I still enjoy most of the reports and Queries, so I'll still be around to put my 02c in.[Occasionally LOL] :clapping:

Dammit man!!!... I hope I never get old like that!

... you gotta make time for fishin'!... and 5-6 hrs. a day, aint even a full day of fishin'!!!

I should be so miserable as to be forced to fish for 5-6 hrs. a day for 5 yrs!!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Greencoachdog

Anytime you wish you had the boat back you know where I park the "Tin of Beans" and you are welcome to use her anytime my friend...

Between carp fishing and crappie fishing I probably spent half my time fishing from shore this year... :Gonefishing::D