Darn I Wish I Went Fishin Today ggggrrrrrrr!!!!!!

fishindevil

Well after carefully checking my 10 different weather sites i knew that yeasterday with 35kmph wind,and rain and a smallcraft weather warning. :blink::dunno: ...that fishing in my boat for wall,eyes was a no go...But they also said that it was going to be fairly windy today,as i was thinking about a day trip to the bay of quinte. :glare: ...well i live in oshawa and since 5:30am this morning it has been a very calm day and would have been great to hit the water in the LUND today....i hate when this happens as there is only maybe 8 weekends left for the softwater die-hards like myself.. :worthy::unsure: ...well maybe tonight i might try a few shore spots for some browns and maybe a fresh steelhead....well i suppose its still a great time to spend with my family as they are used to not seeing dad very much on the weekends, :oops: and week nights when i can get out....well im really looking forward to hitting the bay of quinte several times this fall and hook into some of those big quinte eyes.. B):P ...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: oh ya and if anyone is interested in another usefull site for wind...its www.windguru.com and its all bout wind for all the great lakes area and is right almost 100% of the time,check it out and move your mouse all around and click on the various areas and change it to miles per hour,kmph,or knots,and the arrows which indicate the wind direction,us salmon guys rely on this site its great

Edited by fishindevil

I will be fishing Bay of Quintie monday morninng east of the glenora ferry.

Fall fishing in BOQ is about to get really hot.

I will be posting some pics and reports shortly.

living in Kingston its only 30 min drive to my fishing spot.

If anyone wants more info I dont mind sharing the wealth.

I know its a longer drive from GTA and i would hate to see anyone get skunked after driving more then 2 hours to their fishing spot.

PM me i need more info.