a "Grand" time

fatherof3

Went down to my spot after school with Ethan for a few hours.He loved having a picinic supper by the water.Anway,the fishing was really slow for the first hour and a half with not even a single bite.Ethan was hoping I would catch something as I had told him he would be taking the pics.Here are a few pics of how my cameraman kept himself busy.

100_0693.jpg

100_0695.jpg

100_0697.jpg

100_0698.jpg

He insisted on playing instead of fishing tonight which is fine with me,wouldn't want to force him to do it.Eventually he got his turn with the camera as the later it got the more the bite seemed to pick up.Here are the results of 3 hours fishing.

100_0681-1.jpg

100_0694.jpg

100_0696.jpg

The last fish decided to do one huge run at the start and actually came as close to spooling me as possible.He took off,went into the rapids and around the island in the middle of the river.By the time he stopped I only had a few wraps of line left on my reel but thankfully he then decided to sit in the faster water and force me to drag him in.On a side note I could not get over how much the river has dropped in the last couple of days.It is by far the lowest I have seen it.