Little report

xrap

Hey guys I haven't gotten time to visit the board as much I did before simply because I have been busy with school and working on cars. Went out a few weekends ago for some catfish in a spot that normally produces around 10-20 fish in the 2-15lb range. Well we got thier pretty late and didn't haven't much time to really get as much fishing as we planned to but we had a great time. Saw alot of smallies jumping so Tossed out the crank and landed a few under a 1lb. Then I saw a pike thrashing all over the sruface chasing minnows. So I took out my big pike plug and casted it out a few times and I had him on twice but lsot him twice. Too bad because it would of been a new entry for Team 3 and the biggest pike I would have ever landed. But oh well. Meanwhile my brother in law was chasing down the cats and the hole that usally produces but I guess the water was just to cold and they may have moved, or it wasn't our day. But before we did go my brother in law landed a nice clean small cat. Measured in at 3lbs 10 ounces. I might get a chance to get out this weekend and try for some slamon. Will try to get the report in a bit faster this time. Anyways here's some pics of my brother in law. Thanks for reading.

Fighting the fish

044.jpg

catfish

047-1.jpg