took boys carp fishing

fatherof3

After Tyler got home from school and opened his reel of course he wanted to go down and try it so after supper we went down.

100_0563.jpg

100_0564.jpg

Fishing was a little slow but I managed to get a couple of small bass.I decided to wade out to try a different spot and glad I did as I landed this one.My biggest bass of the year.

100_0565.jpg

100_0566.jpg

The boys had no luck and manged to catch zero.All well,there is always tomorrow.The moon came out early so I thought I would take a pic.

100_0568.jpg

Tyler was determined to catch something with his new reel and stayed out until dark but it was not meant to be tonight.Here is a pic of someone looking like he is ready to go home.

100_0573.jpg

I will assume Tyler will want to try again tomorrow so hopefully he has better luck.

Love the reports Fatherof3!

Hey, you're gonna have to give your kids a quick lesson on using the camera so you can get yourself in the pics with a nice liplock on Mr. Bass. Keep the river in the background and you'll have yourself a nice collection of pics to remember your outings by. You guys are ending up with a lot of fish on the end of your lines!

And I agree with Johnny Bass; your kids are lucky to have a Dad who takes 'em out fishing so often! Bet they'll remember these times as fondly as you will.

Cheers!