First Fish

rana

My daughter caught her fish fish at Herber's Conservatory after several months of trying. We hooked up with smokinall4s and his kids. We had a long drive from Brampton to Whitby but were determined as my daughter really wanted to catch her first fish & it was worth the trip just looking at her face when she got one! She was happy & could not stop talking about it, as soon as we parked our car from our trip the neighbours kids were playing outside she went shouting to proclaim her achivement and am sure today at school as well the whole class would know.

We had a great time with smokin & their kids, we had a good time. My daughter & my wife both caight their fish fish, I am the one who is still left out.

Suggestion: It would be nice to have a family outing once in a while for OFC Community members, at a lake where kids could play together and meet up with other OFNer's.

Here are some photographs of the great day we had.

DSC00060.JPG

DSC00059_edited.JPG

DSC00061.JPG

DSC00063.JPG

Very nice....I got my first experience watching a father with his 7 year old daughter fishing where I was. She was such a cutie and she just could not wait to bring those fish in...and the fish were huge. This little girl would be jumping up and down begging Daddy to give her the rod, and then she would place the rod between her legs, huge huge smile on her face and would be backing up and listening to what Daddy had to say. I was tempted to put my own rod betwen my legs too as my arms just had no more to give. lol It truly is special to watch kids fish.