Pic of Muskie Head

nelly

I was a little wary when i first saw the pic, but remembered the previous post explaining it when it was mentioned again. And the previous post DID explain the giant musky head photo.

Lets hope that people don't start trying to alienate other perfectly responsible, law abiding anglers who chose to share their pictures, stories and experiences with the OFC Community who happen to practice fishing/hunting in a different manner than others by say;

- keeping one or more of the dissappearing brook trout populationt eat

- posting pictures of several full stringers of walleye, another struggling fish stock in areas

- showing a photo of one or more dead deer, bear or moose

There are countless scenarios that people may not agree with. The point of this forum is to share ideas. If our intent is to change another person's idea about environmental ethics, perhaps we can share our views rather than poopting on someone else's.

I thought the picture AND story about the musky was interesting...especially with the full explanation. Thanks for sharing Nelly.

Smitty

I think you guys are missing the point I for one did not say anything illegal was done, and it`s not a issue of it being a Musky I would find a Walleye,Bass etc. head just as offensive.

I have cleaned numerous fish but I would not think to post pictures of piles of fish heads or entrails what would be the point of that?

I enjoy looking at pictures of people`s catch but I would prefer to see a picture of the whole fish.

Instead of me moving on I think some of you guys need to give your collective head`s a good hard shake!

Guest gbfisher

Maybe its the way you wrote it that people misunderstood you.....I know I say things that get taken out of context....A Lot! :blahblah1::asshat:

But really though. Maybe there should be a (weak eyes and stomach) post on the heading...or beheading should I say.. :whistling:

:Gonefishing

Nice fish Nelly. How did the steaks taste anyway? White flakey sweet meat!!! :dunno::angel: