walleyedreamer and bassdreamer quinte advanture

walleyedreamer

Saturday morning of the second week had came. and i did not know it at the start of the second week that bassdreamer, aka Kim was going to kick my ass. he started out with 1 large mouth bass, and me zero. Sunday 6 large mouth bass, and one walleye, me zero again. Monday 1 walleye for Kim and after two days with out a fish i got 1 walleye. did a little better on Tuesday with three large mouth bass and Kim got 1 large mouth bass. Wednesday was Kim day with 6 walleye to my 1 walleye. Thursday we got 1 walleye each. Friday morning came and we decide to pull the boat out 25 k winds from the south west. high light of the week, me stepping out of the boat at the back end. two rods were along the side so i turn my right foot side ways, not to step on them, and guess what. lol. the boat move away from the dock,and i fell face first on the dock, head just missed one of Kevin new 16 foot smoker crafts. total's for two week's of fishing, were 23 walleye, 18 large mouth bass, 2 northern pikes, 1 perch. and 1 sheep head which my buddy Wayne caught when he was up for a few day on the first week. smallest walleye 16 inches, largest walleye 26 inches 6.2 pounds. largest bass 3.0 pounds. northern were 6 pounds each. can't wait for the second week of November, when i get too try out my modified bigjon electric down riggers for the first time. ps to all you OFCer that come up to Merland on the third week of November for the get together. there a new deck being build for pictures and watch the sunny go down.at Merland park and thanks Kevin and Jen for the great time. at your resort. always doing something to improve the park for us fishing men and ladies. happy fishing, see you on the water, walleyedreamer.

th_IMG_1286.jpg

th_IMG_1291.jpg

th_IMG_1293.jpg

th_IMG_1295.jpg

th_IMG_1301.jpg

th_IMG_1302.jpg

th_IMG_1306.jpg

th_IMG_1307.jpg

th_IMG_1311.jpg

th_IMG_1313.jpg

th_IMG_1317.jpg

th_IMG_1318_1.jpg