I won the WFN Contest!

Mark.O

Yup it was pretty clear to see who the winner was going to be.. seeing as how it was blatantly obvious there was little to no security measures taken to ensure fairness of votes...just turn off cookies and hit vote 3000000000000000 times from one computer in one day, for months on end...

Congrats on the win though. Nice to see an OFC'r get-r-done.

Gerritt.

Hey Gerritt you got it wrong on this one bud. I wanted to win that boat as much as anyone, but the votes were for the top four who won the 250.00 gift certificate, not the Grand prize. The winner of the Grand prize was chosen by a panel of I think 4 out of 10 entries picked by another panel. The winner was chosen based on his creative, and origional entry. Mark finished I think 13th in the voting, but if you take the time to look at his video it's pretty clear why he was chosen as winner....in my ever so humble opinion :D

I agree there were major flaws in the voting system, but Mark won the boat fair and square based soley on his entry.

Congrats again Mark! Well done!

Maureen

Thanks everyone! And just like Maureen said, the votes didn't matter at all. The votes were just for the secondary prize which I wasn't even close to winning. They told me that they "loved my video" and "picked it out of all the entries". So no ill-play was involved in this winning :D