Fishing Footwear

dustink

do croc's come in black or navy a more manly color versus the bright colors i have seen? also how much are they?

Come in lots of colors, and they retail for about $30.00 USD - Croc's Website

I suppose if the boat was kept as tidy as Lew/Marc's I would give the barefoot a go...I just like the bit of support / feeling wearing something give me.....

dk

I'm glad I'm not the only one wearing croc's - olive green. When my wife brought them home for me I didn't want to leave the house with them.... I felt like an idiot wearing them but they are so comfortable. Especially for fishing.

Now I feel like an idoit when I'm not wearing them - damn croc tan lines.

They're way better than watershoes too, they dry out in seconds but I wouldn't want to tread across the zebra mussles in them.

-Brian

Sometimes I go barefoot, sometimes not depends.

What I can't believe is how many people wear crocs.

My gawd they gotta be the ugliest shoe, and fashion fad

in general in the history of mankind! :D:D:D

(I don't care how comfy they are, they're gross :P )

I will agree that they are ugly but I can think of a few other "shoe fads" that IMHO were worse.....does anyone remember the "jelly shoes" in the 1980's??

To me, the funny thing about crocs........5 years ago I bought a pair of "gardening shoes" from Canadian Tire for 12.99 wore them out of the garden/house a few times and everyone teased me.....one person (complete stranger) even made a snide comment about how his mother only wore those sort of shoes gardening. Now they are a hot fashion fad called Crocs! Go figure lol

I did go barefoot....I didn't step on a hook....I slipped during a light rain and went flying. My foot caught the bottom of a metal seat. I had a nice cut and couldn't walk for a few days. I'll always wear something in the boat now.