Plevna

njones

Any of you guys fish up that way?

I've been up there 3 times now with my buddy who's got a cottage up there, and I've lots of happy memories. Never caught any big ones, but I've enjoyed every minute.

Love to listen to you guys, brings it all back, can't get back till next summer, now, but I love all the photos.

I'll try my buddy, see if he fancies a couple of days charter on a BIG lake next time. The fish I see on this site are awesome.

Could you slip the leash, English, next year arond end of May?

Hi Neil, well May is my birthday and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it. Now you know the reverse psychology thing all I got to do is let my missus think it is her idea that I go fishing in Canada :rolleyes: . Alternatively if I was to say there was a wedding show on in Canada we would both be there tomorrow :thumbsup_anim:

A friend of mine has a cottage near Ardoch, and we fish Malcolm and Mud Lake almost every year. Very good smallmouth bass fishing to be had in these lakes :thumbsup_anim: . When our kids were small, they liked using real worms with split shots to drag along the bottom, the small bass kept them interested all day. Throw anything that looks like a frog near shore in the evening will catch you some decent fish, but watch out for rock and boulders tho. Good fishing.

Just had a call from my buddy 10 minutes ago, Weather up at the cottage crazy hot, but the lake is cool, and the smallies are biting. Wish I was there. They were telling me about the Ottawa Bluesfest, awesome Van Morrison and a great set from Ricky Paquette, as soon as they get back to Ottawa, I'm getting a signed cd sent over, if you haven't seen him, check him out, 17 years old, plays as good as Clapton.

Hey clampit thats not a pike Thats the moose that was cut in half on the handlebars of the ORV and you shaved it. :thumbsup_anim:

That is one big mumma I have seen pike to 36lb in England but that was way smaller than that one how much did it weigh??

Regards Clive

Hi Roy, just a guess I would say that pikes name was Paddy or even Angus then, I dont think there are many lakes that big in England, maybe windermere but the lochs in Scotland or the lakes in Ireland are big enough but the boat doesnt look like one of ours.

Regards Clive