Mouth of the Humber

gforce

Hooked up with the gang and we headed to the mouth of the Humber.

The crew were looking for carp ( corn, power bait, bread ) ..... no luck!

I was casting spoons etc...

My pal accidentally caught a seagull ( did not hook it... it flew into the line and it wound around a wing ). Manged to pull it in close, cut the line and set it free! A few of those and we could have had a BBQ... hahahaha.

I did manage to catch a brown bullhead on a spoon. It was about a pound.

My pal accidentally caught a seagull ( did not hook it... it flew into the line and it wound around a wing ). Manged to pull it in close, cut the line and set it free! A few of those and we could have had a BBQ... hahahaha.

I was fishing with my braided line and a geese swam over and got caught on its feet and panicked and started to try and fly. A 30lb geese was too much of a match for my 10lb braided line ended ripping my line.

Try from the Old Mill Bridge to south of the Bloor Bridge for carp & smallmouth bass.

I wanted to fish from there once, but couldn't find a place to park. It was all residental area there with there backyard facing the river. How do I get down there?

Get to the Old Mill Subway station on Bloor St., then go down the sidestreet to the Old Mill restaurant to park. Or Etienne Brule Park on the east side of the river.

Edited by danbo