Lake Simcoe Smallmouth & Pike Report **ALSO** BassMasters Elite Pictorial from Buffalo-Lake Erie

ranger520vx

Great days catching Lake Simcoe Smallmouth as they have really began to bite steady.

pict0703.jpg

Its been a jerkbait bite over 16-20 feet of water in the morning for aggressive fish, followed by drop-shotting later in the day. Multiple fish following after hookup and its been fun hooking the followers with Senkos.

Some not too shabby Pike on some of my traditional bass areas caught on Spinnerbaits and fighting real HARD.

pict0697.jpg

Made it down to BassMaster Elite Series for the weekend and fishing was great too. Highlight for my wife was meeting Mike Iaconelli. Great hanging with some of these guys and listening to how frightened some of them were in the BIG water.

Enjoy the below pictures...i gotta go ice my shoulder.

Bassmasters Lake Erie 2007-Buffalo

Mark

Edited by ranger520vx

Those are some nice Simcoe smallies you guys catching those football smallies are making me jealous, I have a week off coming up shortly and I plan come hell or high water to catch and release some of those footballs.

Thanks for the Senko tip for followers, the last time I was at Simcoe that`s all I had was followers never thought to throw a Senko at them I will have rod pre-rigged with a Senko next outting.

Guest Johnny Bass

Nice!I will be camping at Sibbald point next week. I have about 5 days to figure out the Simcoe Smallies. Hope my boat is ok in the big water!

Nice fish Ranger, I was also out at the Elite tourny on Friday morning as they cancelled it and sunday for the final weigh in. Interesting. Cant believe how much money is involved in fishing LOL! Check out some of these pimped out G-Rides! lol

BassMasters015.jpg

BassMasters012.jpg

BassMasters011.jpg

BassMasters009.jpg

whats funny is alot of the boats up close were pretty hammered actually. Which you could understand when you see them all tied up to each other when waiting to get outta the water, or just bouncin off each other when alll grouped up. I guess this is their work vehicle lol.........like a work truck, it gets a beating lol. You can see a nice chunk out of the right rear of that Advanced Auto Parts boat lol