Kawartha report ( smallies and one eye)lol

snagmaster

Hey guys got the chance to head up to the kawarthas the other day with fellow ofner (eric)..we got on the water at 3oclock and the conditions were tough ....35deg and not a ripple on the lake..between 3 and 6 we only landed one decent smallie about 1.5lb and and a couple more the same size got away . just around dinner time we found some active fish that kept spitting out these tastey crustations...lol...i guess our tubes were a good fake

img0712bs1.jpg

heres a few of the fish

img0700qw0.jpg

a 3lber and a 2lber

img0707gq1.jpg

img0709db6.jpg

we ended up landing about ten smallies in about an hour...most were just under 2lb but i got one 3lber...we also long distance released on jumps about another half dozen that were decent...i wanted to troll a crank by tjis island that always produces a walleye or muskie at dusk and 2min into trolling i got this 2lb eyeimg0716pd1.jpg

also got bit off by a ski...i think we would of caught another eye or a ski if we trolled for a few more min but eric had to be at work for the night shift....was a gorgeous day on the water and we got some fish....beats workin

Edited by snagmasteral