Scotsman Point

ribak

Hey guys

My friend rented a cottage at the Scotsman Point Resort, and I will be there from saturday until tuesday.

I willprobably rent a boat for a day, but aside from that, will probably be fishing from shore. Can anyone recommend any places to go to get into bass/walleye, and hopefully my first ever musky. Also if there are any carp there, i wouldnt mind fishing for them, since i am off shore anyways.

Any help will be helpfull. I will bring my camera, and report whatever hapens.

Two other board members, myself and Randy will be up all week.

Great fishing to be had, and even with no boat the shore fishing around the resort is not bad at all. If you can walk out to the end of the point and out onto the rocks the bass are plentiful

With a boat theres no need to go far, much of the best fishing is right around the corner.

Ahhh the good old Scotsmens point. Say "Hi" to Andrea for me. (Dennison.) I haven't been there for awhile but she knows me well. There is bay straight out from the rental cottages that holds big bass and lily pads. Along with tons of blue gills. As for carp they have tons of carp in that lake but I have never seen anyone even attempt to fish for them. But I can truly tell you they are huge indeed. I also believe theres hump a bit further out from the point where the cottages are that hold smallies. And walleye.

Good Luck!! Can't wait to read your report.

dsn