Heading for Muskey's Landing

daisy_girl58

:Gonefishing: Wanted to find out how what everybody is catching on Georgian Bay/Port Severn area.....

We are going up this weekend rent a boat at Muskeys Landing and spend the day with my in-laws. This may be selfish, but I am hoping for 2 of everything! The last time we went I caught the only fish and my lure was bigger than the fish!

So please what is the outlook and possibilities for Sunday? And yes I promise I will take my camera!

Lorissa :w00t:

Fished Little Lake/Gloucester Pool and that Port Severn Area a few days ago and did pretty well on bass and pike using spinnerbaits and soft plastics. Fished alot of cover such as lily pads, weed flats, arrowheads and they all produced fish. Along with the bass and pike, I had also seen a musky that had to be pushing 50lbs just cruising some shallow weed flats in Gloucester Pool. Very nice area to fish. Good Luck!!!

Hey thanx guys....

Am looking forward to it, looks like the weather is going to be just right too. The people that own muskey's is exceptionally nice too. Tell you how much I love fishing and living in Ontario, my hubby as a wedding gift bought me 10 lures of all kinds.

Cya

Lorissa