Help attaching leadcore to Power Pro and/or mono

ilario

Leadcore + Dipsy eh?

1. How on earth do you expect to determine your exact running depth?

2. What makes you think a dipsy would pull the rope-like leadcore down any further than braid?

Either someone is playing a crual joke on you or you're confusing leadcore with wire.

-Brian

Leadcore + Dipsy eh?

1. How on earth do you expect to determine your exact running depth?

2. What makes you think a dipsy would pull the rope-like leadcore down any further than braid?

Either someone is playing a crual joke on you or you're confusing leadcore with wire.

-Brian

slowpoke, never hurts to keep an open mind and try new techniques... anyhow, i wouldn't necessarily run dipsey's/core 100% of the time...mixing 'n matching....

SlowPoke,

there is an entire discussion about just that - dispeys and lead core. Posts are from the regualrs as well as the moderators...don't think they are joking..

http://spoonpullers.proboards42.com/index....5279&page=2

Thanks for the link fisher.

slowpoke, never hurts to keep an open mind and try new techniques... anyhow, i wouldn't necessarily run dipsey's/core 100% of the time...mixing 'n matching....

Poacher, I have an open mind. Can you answer my questions?

If you're looking for stealth and you want to target depth with spoons, try running a Slide Diver on your backing ahead of 4 colours and 20 yrds fluoro. You can determine your depth to the SD from your line counter and add 20ft depth for four colours. This gets your bait out from the boat and the Slide Diver is way out of sight from the bait. When a fish hits, the SD releases and slides down the line.

-Brian