Lakair part 1 ... seems like ages ago

Deg

Finally got my computer problem solved and I end up fishing and not uploading pics .... isn't life tough. LOL

I'll keep the comments short as most others have said what a great week it was and have thanked everyone who made it possible.

We left Monday morning and everything was going great until we turned off Hwy 69. We blew the transmission hose and came to a quick stop. I called the lodge to let them know we would be late and after only a minute or two we lost the conection and couldn't get it back. An hour later this friendly guy with a big smile pulls up beside me and wants to give us a hand. It was a familiar face ... Chris aka muskiestudd who had driven all the way out from the lodge to tow our boat in. Thank you Chris and Kevin for being so considerate. It was great just seeing we had company back to the lodge.

From that point on everything improved. We were greeted by that familiar sound ... the jetboat.

ArtJoe-1.jpg

And the other southern boy.

GCD1.jpg

Fished that evening with GCD and his night vision eyes

GCD3.jpg

Met Rich for the first time and spent a few days on the water together

Rich.jpg

Our evening fishing trips always had this crew near by to chat with when Graham wasn't telling the rockbass off

eveningfish.jpg

During the day we kept an eye out for the yacht ... the only thing missing on her is arm extentions for us short guys to reach the water

Wayne1.jpg

This is a shot of the USS Minnow .... if you squint you can see Gilligan

GCDChrisMo.jpg

And of course the muskie hunters were out in force

huntingmuskies.jpg

Great to meet you folks and spend the time with you. Enjoyed seeing the pics from all three parts. Even my wife has enjoyed reading the posts from everyone and viewing all the pics. I think she just wants to know what all I did up there. Next year ... she'll find out for herself.

Hey Deg,

I was just glad to see your truck up and runnin when I got there....Could of been a royal pain if it had turned out to be more of a serious tranny problem...I see you made it home as well with no troubles....and with a new TV from what I here !!!!

I must be darn uncomfortable to walk :w00t:

Anyhow,love the pics and I'm off to part two of your trilogy.......

Cheers !!!