Found a great TV station

Old Ironmaker

I hardly ever surf through SD channels but came across a great local Ontario channel out of Essex On. All the old shows from the 60's from the Beverly Hillbilly's to The Munsters and Petticoat Junction. Old movies from the 50's and 60's. I watched Jason and the Argonauts last night with zero commercials. 70's era music videos that will make you just howl. Most I have never seen like the 1 hit wonder "Kung Fu Fighting" The guy is on a small platform doing the same karate move for the entire song surrounded by 6 kids that stare at him for the entire song stiff as manikins. Kung Fu and The 6 Million Dollar Man is on regularly. The Andy Griffin Show is on as I type. Occasionally there is the local Town Council's on for the area. 

CFTV on Channel 586 on The Bell Sat TV.  I highly recommend it, especially for us old Boomers. 

• Like 1

OI in case you haven't noticed CHCH has resorted to almost the same lineup of shows and format, always see the end of Happy Days with the Fonz before the 6pm  news

Edit; just checked the lineup, " Hill Street Blues "  is on from 4 to 5 pm, one of the first real life cop shows, I enjoyed it but I'll pass on reruns of the Monkees and I believe I know all the I Love Lucy shows by memory

Edited by dave524