Purchasing a used boat from a dealer % rate

AKRISONER

15 hours ago, aplumma said:

That a really nice boat. It is the same lay out as my Ranger. The amount t of throttle chop depends on the size of the wake. I run in an area that has tinnies and 50ft yachts the effect is to get the boat off the pad and stable but the nose is high to keep you dry. Depending on the amount of air you get under the boat will tell you if going into or down wind is it's preferred direction. The Reason I rescued this boat was it was the last year of this hull design which i fell in love with. The boat was owned by my fishing buddy who moved to the coast and decided to sell it to get another style of boat. I rebuilt the lower deck and replaced the electronics. Replaced all of the seats and steering was changed to hydraulic. Rebuilt the motor and added a 24 volt system for the trolling motor. Lots of love and work went into it because of the memories of fishing with my friend Tommy T. 

Art

sounds pretty close to this package

24v system with a 3 bank charger, the electronics in the one picture are off of the boat, ive got my own set of helix's ill be installing. Im just praying the motor holds up! I bought a yamaha in the hopes that it would!