Observer for Scotty Salmon Tournament

terry71

Hey guys and gals. Sorry about the short notice, but, I need a observer for the weekend. It is a weekend for fun and learning how to fish for salmon and trout. Please let me know. Expenses will be paid and fun is the operative word. The tournament is out of Port Darlington(Bowmaniville).

Terry

(905)686-9444

The observer gets to ride on a different boat each day and learn everything they can about salmon fishing. It is alot of fun and a worthwhile experience. Pays off if the boat you are wins! Also, you make alot of new friends and fishing connections.

There is no better way to learn the ins and outs of salmon fishing on Lake Ontario, it's a turbo charged salmon fishing lesson . All the guys competing in the tournament are the cream of the crop and know how to put dozens of fish in the boat everyday (for some, except on tournament days for some crazy reason :lol:).

There is a great restaurant/bar at the facilities where they have the tourney hosted and a bunch of great guys to hang out with.

Tourney runs both saturday and sunday, a lot of guys will take you out fishing on friday when they are pre-fishing if you are their observer, it's like a free salmon fishing charter ;)

Tony

How come opportunities like this only come up when my weekends are double and triple booked... I would have loved to volunteer for something like that.

It is a great opportunity to learn so much for anyone that has the time!

Cheers,

jen