YEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Photoz

:Gonefishing:I'd have to say that I've seen the biggest carp (in my estimation) over at the carp barrier at the entrance to Cootes . . . . there is little doubt in my mind I've seen 50+ pounders being dumped back in the lake side. As for length . . . . now that I've started taking notice of lengths . . . a 36" carp could weigh anywhere from 30+ pounds to as much as well over 40+ pounds . . . once they reach a certain length, they start to put it on in the middle . . . . much like many of the guys who fish 'em! I recall seeing a photo of a 55 pounder, about 20 years ago, caught by a 15 year-old on Toronto Island . . . . . my bet was that fish wasn't much over 40" . . . but likely almost the same girth as length! Now . . . . I'm off to continue my search for the mighty 40+ pounder . . . . yaw w w w n . . . .

Photoz, I'll post a 40+ tomorrow night.... if I catch one ;-)

Let's see who is the first OFNer to catch/post a 40+ carp...

So will that challenge be either 40+ pounds or 40+ inches whichever comes first? Let's see how it goes tommorow at Hammy. I'll be there only as a water boy or MJL's gofer.

So will that challenge be either 40+ pounds or 40+ inches whichever comes first? Let's see how it goes tommorow at Hammy. I'll be there only as a water boy or MJL's gofer.

Can you help me land those 40+ fish if our pegs are not too far away? MJL is getting all the luxury of have a gofer...

Super day Steve.

My money is on you to land the 40 pounder.

Of course, you could always have your picture taken beside me

and claim you've caught 200 lbs. of the ugliest Carp ever. ;):lol: