Flooring, bathroom upgrade, painting NF

Big Cliff

As many of you know we sold our big house on the lake and downsized. While I do miss being on the lake for a number of reasons, our new home is very comfortable, closer to town, and a lot less expensive to maintain. (just got my first hydro bill, $109.59 for the month)

That being said we do have a few projects that we are going to be undertaking. As usual I always give priority to members of the board when it comes to employing people to do work (as long as it's good for both parties).

Project 1: Install new flooring (thinking vinyl plank but we are considering a couple of other products) There is other work involved; removing the old flooring, baseboards.....

Project two: Upgrading the bathroom, new vanity, medicine cabinet (has to have three mirrored doors), new toilet, glass doors installed on the shower (that sort of stuff).

Painting throughout (place is only 68 X 16) so it isn't going to be a huge job and all the walls have already been washed down with TSP.

So, if any of you are in the associated businesses and would be interested in doing the jobs in Lindsay please let me know, not trying to get anything done for nothing, I will get quotes (and I don't always go with the cheapest).

Just trying to help out fellow OFCrs

PM, or email if you are interested. *[email protected] (remove the *)