Summer Games: Rio 2016

FloatnFly

yea, someone forgot the chlorine in the pool today! yuck!!! I like the pros there, but only when its an equally skilled field, ex: hockey and baseball when it comes back, do not like when its a stacked deck like in basketball. i mean, your supposed to send your top athletes. With hockey, its a crap shoot with who will win, great players from all around the world. Baseball, you know Japan, Dominican, Puerto Rico, Cuba, US, Canada, and Australia will be highly competative, With Japan being a favourite.

Really liking the indoor volleyball this year, if you haven't seen it, watch a match, crazy ball speeds, with some big players.

Really liking the indoor volleyball this year, if you haven't seen it, watch a match, crazy ball speeds, with some big players.

Court vball has some seriously skilled beasts lol. I had a chance to watch the Canadian men's upset the powerhouse American team. I've seen int'l competition before, but some fellas have really pushed beyond the boundaries with their top spin jump serves. It's already pretty deceiving with the top spin jump serve and it just drops in front of the passer. Watching Hoag's serving is a thing of beauty where it doesn't just have a top spin, but also side spin making the ball curve! I can't recall how fast the speed was, but definitely putting out smoke rings!

Beach vball is another sport I enjoy watching. The Americans, Brasillians, Dutch, and Italians usually are the top teams. Italy's Carambula sure is entertaining to watch with his sky ball serves!

On a side note, Toronto is hosting an int'l beach vball tournament in Sept that's free to attend. I'd highly recommend going!

Edited by FrankTheRabbit

Court vball has some seriously skilled beasts lol. I had a chance to watch the Canadian men's upset the powerhouse American team. I've seen int'l competition before, but some fellas have really pushed beyond the boundaries with their top spin jump serves. It's already pretty deceiving with the top spin jump serve and it just drops in front of the passer. Watching Hoag's serving is a thing of beauty where it doesn't just have a top spin, but also side spin making the ball curve! I can't recall how fast the speed was, but definitely putting out smoke rings!

Beach vball is another sport I enjoy watching. The Americans, Brasillians, Dutch, and Italians usually are the top teams. Italy's Carambula sure is entertaining to watch with his sky ball serves!

On a side note, Toronto is hosting an int'l beach vball tournament in Sept that's free to attend. I'd highly recommend going!

oh hell yea, those knuckling jump serves that come in flat, are insane to try to and handle. Some of the rallies have been ridiculous! just put your hands in the way and hope for the best. i think its schmit for canada hitting OVER the blocks from 6'9 and 6'10 players, thats some serious hops