NF- BBQ........

FloatnFly

I swore off grills and went to charcoal many years ago...........then i got a deal on a cheap Kenmore, and am reminded daily of why i boycotted cheap gas grills lol

This is my second summer with it and ive already had to replace the drip tray, and 2 of the burner knobs are stuck on off ...........i completely blame myself for this predicament lol

FloatnFly, I have a Vermont Castings that I bought new in 2002. You won't have to replace the burners on yours as mine look like they are still brand new. The only "challenge" I have with mine is the frame is rusting out. Everything that actually plays a part in cooking, works perfectly. I expect that one day I will go out to use it and it will have fallen upon itself from the frame rusting. The sear plates, burners etc, will in all likelihood, still work.

As far as parts are concerned, I believe the Vermont Castings is out of business, so finding parts could be a real chore.

HH

i found a place that basically everything to build a whole new bbq heres the site http://www.appliancefactoryparts.com/gasgrillparts/brands/vermont-castings/

Well, just got back from Home Depot, and think I've decided on another Broilmate. http://www.homedepot.ca/product/broil-mate-4-burner-sb-lp/928674

take a look at the broil king crown 40. Same price range too. Same service too I think...both Onward MC outta waterloo. Great service. Good look choosing. I've had a Crown 90 with rotisserie and rear burner for 8 years problem free. It gets used lots. I paid 600 I think