Eagle Fish ID plus

Daplumma

I have an old fish ID plus from about 10 yrs ago to give to anyone who can use it.It is missing the transducer and power cords but does have the owners maunual.Serial number JB 940 8128.If you have the cords and transducer you may be in business.Otherwise it goes in the dumpster.

Joe

Joe, does that unit have the 4 pin connection on the back of it, one cable in, with a "Y" connection for power, if so, I can make use of it. Got an extra puck transducer and cable here for it that I have only used once.

I own a Fish ID Pro, I think it uses the same transducer setup. Has served me very well over these long years.

Joe, does that unit have the 4 pin connection on the back of it, one cable in, with a "Y" connection for power, if so, I can make use of it. Got an extra puck transducer and cable here for it that I have only used once.

I own a Fish ID Pro, I think it uses the same transducer setup. Has served me very well over these long years.

It has a 4 pin and a 6 pin.I'll bring it with me to Lakair and you can toss it if you dont want it.

Joe

I also have a Lowrance X-49 with all the wiring/transducer etc. I'll be bringing that to Lakair with me if someone wants it. It's just that 3 sonars on a boat looks tacky.