Musings and questions. Some fishing some nf.

I remember back in the mid to late 1980's fishing the Pickering nuke plant from shore & boat and guys were always bow hunting carp right beside the plant in the current and in frenchmans bay !!!! Lol .... Could you imagine this day in age trying to approach the nuke plant with a bow ??? You would probly be shot & killed and be labeled a terrorist !!!!! As well as the marsh & shoreline at Darlington prov park !!! Seen guys doing it there many years ago !! Have only seen 1 guy on the kawarthas doing it in years !!!!

I didn't know you had a bow fishing rig.

I've gone a few times with by buddy in cooks bay for carp.

It's a real hoot! And know one gives you a hard time in cooks.. You could likely shoot standing up from your fishing kayak eh??

Just be careful man. I have almost been injured a few times with the bow... The reel/coil jammed, and the arrow came flying back at me... SO I basically almost shot myself in the face (missed me by inches)... I haven't been out since.

Haha. I don't. My sister and I made a pact we'd both buy one this spring. She loved shooting the bow at the range. I showed her carp bow hunting and she imediatly started pricing out combos. Edited by jeremy84