So Sens!!!1

Crazyhook

Guest Johnny Bass

Where are the ducks?lol The Sens are playing alot better(understatement of the year). They are bringing the puck in on the power plays as opposed to dumping it in and creating much more chances.

They finally called a goalie interference penalty on the ducks. They were nailing Emery steady!

I think Heatley will wake up soon!

Lets just hope the Sens dont run out of steam!

Guest Johnny Bass

I'm not saying this just because they scored two cheesy goals. I was saying this to my brother even in period number one. Emery is one SHAKY goaltender. He was beat on so many shots that either went wide or hit iron.

He is no Stanley cup goaltender, though the Sens are definately a Stanley cup team.

Guigerre(sp?) on the other hand is playing exceptional. He is a positional goaltender. I say they should keep the shots on the ice. Try to defelct it and/or wait for juicy rebounds and go upstairs.

Second period ended the season right there! They say its not over but they just dont play 60min and you have to with a team like the Ducks. I give the ducks all the credit in the world, its just a shame that the team cant put it together. I was in downtown Ottawa today at my wifes University graduation and the spirit of the city is everywhere, huge banners and signs and yes I said spirit in Ottawa, something that this city is not known for but it is here. Every game day I see kids all over the place on street corners with signs and yelling and cheering for the sens, hopefully they will get another chance to do so but it doesnt look good.