Puerto Vallarta - Fishing Options?

AKRISONER

Hey Guys,

So the girlfriend and I are considering a trip to Nuevo Vallarta in the spring. Naturally, this means that I will be thinking about doing some fishing.

Obviously there are a tonne of charters available for deep see fishing, however because I will very likely be solo, or at very most just the two of us, hiring a charter is pretty difficult.

Ill also mention that downrigging with 8 other strangers just doesnt seem like too much fun.

Personally I would love to flat fish, but im struggling to find anything online in regards to this. The closest thing I have found is some largemouth bass fishing tours, but spending 300 dollars to go bass fishing seems kind of crazy, especially because most of these tours seem to be where you just get dropped off and shore fish.

Let me know if anyone has made the trip and knows of any options.

Was down in PV in November. Lots of smaller boats to take you out for a 4 hr troll. $200 I believe for the boat. Didn't go out myself but people brought in a few 7-10 lb Jacks. Not sure if there are casting opportunities from the boats. Couple guys fished from shore. Caught small stuff