Air Power

Fish Farmer

I saw that on a cable channel once. cant remember which one. Looked pretty cool. I think they were testing in Asia on Fork lift's in busy market areas to cut down on emmisions in enclosed area's.

I think this is the one I saw..

http://www.theaircar.com/

Not to hijack the thread but....

I also was just talking to a guy that said if you put acetone into your gas you pick up about 15% to 20% increase in gas mileage.... VERY SMALL AMOUNT. something like 1 or 2 oz per 10 gallons. it works as a wetting agent and lets your gas vaporize better and hence is more efficient use of your gas.

Not to hijack the thread but....

I also was just talking to a guy that said if you put acetone into your gas you pick up about 15% to 20% increase in gas mileage.... VERY SMALL AMOUNT. something like 1 or 2 oz per 10 gallons. it works as a wetting agent and lets your gas vaporize better and hence is more efficient use of your gas.

Suuure thing, I've heard that if you eat a lot of beans you can stick a hose up your a... and re route it to the air intake and get 50% better mileage. I've got a turbo air thingy for you too.

:blahblah1:

Suuure thing, I've heard that if you eat a lot of beans you can stick a hose up your a... and re route it to the air intake and get 50% better mileage. I've got a turbo air thingy for you too.

:blahblah1:

www.pureenergysystems.com/news/2005/03/17/6900069_Acetone/ - 60k -