A late Thank You

bigugli

With all that has been going on i almost forgot. Crappieperchhunter was so gracious, as always, to put up with me and the son for a couple of perch outings out on Simcoe. TO say the least, we had a blast. On the first outing, we had nice weather,and the fish were on fire. one of my best days of perchin in a few years.

The second outing we tagged up with BigCliff. Not the nicest weather, and the perch certainly kept getting smaller as the day got colder. However, the company more than made up for the lack of stellar results.

As always,Steve, it's great to get together with you and Cliff. Thanks.

P.S. I'm still nudging Rob in the hopes of getting him to relocate in the Kawarthas.

Always good to hook up Bruce. Except for the slow day we had when Cliff joined in...the fall spot has been real good this year. Here's hoping it returns to the level it was at before you guys started joining me in there. I'd love for you both to experience that.

I think Rob would be very happy settling up that way. He sure seems to like visiting his buddy up there. And he has already found some spots to fish.

Thank you too for the goodies. I liked it all but the Dills where awesome.