Cup Game

holdfast

Sens are blowing a real chane for the Cup, it might be a while before they can go through the playoffs with the luxury of not facing the great Blue and White players of LEAF NATION.

As for me personally, just to be nice I am offering free autographs for Sens fans, I am currently tied with Spezza, Alfredson and Heatley for playoff goals in the 2007 Stanley Cup Final.

Guest Johnny Bass

I think the game is just getting interesting. The Sens are a little rusty for not having played for over a week. I think they will take the next game in Ottawa. This is what I like to see in a stanley cup finals. Great goaltending on both sides.

...I am happy my team won again!

Funny. I thought you were a Leafs fan. When did you jump on that bandwagon?

Sens are in the finals playing a powerhouse of a team after a 9-10 day lay-off. A team they haven't been exposed to in 2 years and also happens to be way over in California. The furthest west Ottawa traveled all season was St. Louis. The first 2 games are on Anaheim's home ice (games the Ducks would be expected to win) and they lose each by 1 goal. Yeah. They suck.

They were outplayed last night but it was still anyone's game until that late goal. Emery kept them in it, sure, but Giguere was no slouch either. He did the same for Anaheim, on the 5 on 3 and later in the game he made a glove save on a Spezza shot that was labeled. The top line is yet to get a goal, but they are not pointless. In the first game they had no legs and in the 2nd were getting chances despite Anaheim getting the matchups they wanted (Ducks 3rd line is killer) and they don't have that advantage for the next 2 games.

How happy/relieved did the Ducks look when the game ended? Going to Ottawa 1-1 would have been a huge blow.