Sail - good customer service

big guy

Was in Vaughan on Saturday, making the rounds, went to Sail mostly, bought some stuff including a Flambeau tackle box I wanted to use for jigs and rigs. First time I bought a box from a maker other than Plano, should have known better. Got it home, it basically isn't strong enough, so have to take it back. Anyway, emailed Sail last night to ask if I had to return it to the Vaughan store, or could I return it to the Oshawa location as I actually live closer to it. Received a phone call from a kind, young man who works at the Vaughan store to tell me that I can return it to Oshawa if I wish.

Very nice to be able to save some gas and very pleased that they took the time to phone instead of a return email.

Well done Sail

That was a nice gesture. I have never been to BPS but among all of the other big box fishing stores, Sail has always been my favourite. The first time I walked into the store I was so overwhelmed by the amount of stuff (which I now realize is never a bad thing ;) ) but the staff was always very helping.