Looking for a little help

So this weekend coming, my youngest son is heading to Toronto to visit his older brother who now lives there. Their "plan" is to hijack a couple of their Dad's rods and tackle and spend some time wetting a line. Unfortunately, it's been 20 years since I've fished any Lake O tribs and no doubt what was once public property is most like not anymore. I'm sure not looking for any secret hotspots here, I'm just hoping to keep them out of jail. Public access, everyone knows that spot, kind of thing. Any suggestions where they could go chuck spoons or spinners for a couple hours would be appreciated. They were talking Credit River?? I would prefer a pm as to not ruffle feathers. Thanks!

Where in Toronto? Do they have a car? If you want the Credit, go to Erindale park, there should be steelies still there, lots of suckers etc. Grenedier Pond has lots of garbage fish and the odd body part to catch, LOL. Humber river, Try Marie Curtis Park near Browns line. All public access, no police involved, lol

Dan

Thanks a lot Knuguy and DOS. The boys are gone with a list of spots. I hope those 1 piece rods stay that way.

Don't worry about it. Whatever happens, they'll still come back in one piece. The piece might just be a little shorter is all. :) I hope they have a good time. Please let us know how they made out.

Well after hitting a couple spots around TO they decided to head north. They ended up fishing a spot along the Holland River and spent the day enjoying the sunshine.

I had a pic they sent me but just can't get it in the post. It freezes my screen each time I hit the little image icon to paste the link. :wallbash: