A recap of the Cold Months(some fishing)

BITEME

Well it’s been a really long deep freeze and along time since my last OFC confession.

I finally broke the seal ….had ride the Red Head, allot of crap on the roads. But it had to be done and yes in one of the pictures that is ice in the river and snow on the ground

Took the opportunity to get Big Red off the lift and Maggie up (1985 V65) anyway at the same time decided to clean the garage and get organized for the coming maelstrom of a summer. Alaska and Nova Scotia are in the works as well as camping every chance I get, multiple concerts and festivals as they come and of course squeeze in some fishing.

During the Deep freeze went out a couple of times ice fishing once near home and once to Simcoe no fish but always a good time with friends.

Took a lot of time to visit my Mistress and give her a good going over. She is a cold soul. Made my fingers curl a few times. Couple of times I went it was like trying to paint with jello but got her done and she looks just beautiful.

As for the other Mistress (busy tired guy) she is truly a cruel and unforgiving and deserves constant attention and respect.
Had the ECU flashed before Christmas a little paint some surgery to her seat and opened up her lungs a bit for breathing. Managed to squeeze off 50km on the road yesterday (Sunday). I have to say HOLY SHEET!!!!!! She is now truly frightening

As far as fishing, I plan on doing a lot this summer, salmon mostly. But I will try and mix it up and post a few pics (hahahahaha)

If I keep smiling the way I am the corners of my mouth will touch my eyeballs

CHEERS
The story will continue……………..
Peter

A.jpgB.jpgC.jpgD.jpgE.jpgF.jpgG.jpgH.jpgI.jpgJ.jpgK.jpgL.jpgM.jpg

Well

i bought a custom fitted tent and air matress for the truck bed picked up a trailer for the bike and secured a 12 foot tinny and a 6.5 will fit right on the rack of the truck.(take it all in one shot). Celebrate 50 on the planet in June. Got a cruise to alaska at the start of july back at work a week and then load up and head to the Nova Scotia for a couple of weeks the rest of the summer the door is wide open.

KICK THE TIRES AND LIGHT THE FIRES BABY!!!!!

Cheers

Peter