Inner Bay

nautifish

Well headed out on the little tinny this morning. Got out into the bay LAKE ERIE NEAR lONG POINT for around 10.00am . Got anchored and as soon as my line dropped in the water i got a double header right of the bat......And it continued like that for a good half hr. Then the fish just switched right off....Sat for a good half hr and nothing so we decided to move........Not long after we had moved the boat to the left of us pulled in a beauty pike..........about half hr after that the boat that was on the other side of us a guy called frank he then pulled in a beauty pike........I am like what the hell.....lol....

There was also a guy out fishing with his grandson he cannot of been any older than six yrs of age and this little guy was just slamming into the fish and have an absolute ball, Which i have to say put a huge smile on my face......He was most certianly kicking his grandads butt thats for sure......and the little guy got so excited every time he had a fish on then would ask if his grandad would measure the fish.....lol

Was a beauty day to be out on the water today for sure.

Temps are forecast warm for the best part of the week 16 oc They are saying for wednesday which is my day off....whooo.hooo so i may be out there again.

Ohh and this morning before heading out the coast gaurd was just thick with minnows and i mean thick.

Sorry no photo's today...Was shooting video footage...... :Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

Edited by nautifish