Mystery tackle box!

johnnybo1

Hi all,

Just signed up on mystery tackle box I thought I would give it a try as they have a first time deal for only $4.99. Does any one know if I will be charged for shipping because I live in Canada. It states on the website that its free shipping to Canada. Does this mean free shipping to Canada and only to Canada or is that free shipping right to your door? Its not such a good deal If I'm getting charged addition fees.

No shipping!

Girlfriend surprised me with a subscription in September. I must admit they are pretty friggen cool. It will definitely broaden my fishing techniques. It will basically force me to try new tackle & techniques

So far I have gotten some pretty sweet stuff out of my 4 monthly boxes.

Edited by d_paluch

No shipping!

Girlfriend surprised me with a subscription in September. I must admit they are pretty friggen cool. It will definitely broaden my fishing techniques. It will basically force me to try new tackle & techniques

So far I have gotten some pretty sweet stuff out of my 4 monthly boxes.

I thought it was a great idea. I'm always scared to spend money on new baits that I don't have confidence in. Like you said Paluch it forces me to try new baits and hey if I hit a gem well.... I'll just buy more.

Cheers

I did a couple of those, the hard lures are pretty sweet but you end up with a lot of sample packs of soft plastic creatures.

Yea but soft plastics have endless possibilities.You can t-rig em, c-rig em, weightless em, finess em, drag em, swim em, it never stops !