Boat Rentals

PatrickGG

I was down on the lake front yesterday and noticed they had a place right at the foot of the skydome that rents out 12 foot tinners with a small side console they aren't to bad some what banged up a little, now i stood there and took a little thought saying it shouldn't be to bad in price to rent thinking it usually runs about 80 90 bucks out of the city for boat rentals on some lakes

so i went in and asked how much they replied 75 bucks......... a hour :o i said nothing and left, those people must make alot of coin you figure 8 hours of rental = 600 bucks the have four boats for rent plus various others "sail boats, mini speed boats etc" LOTS of money For those people who have money to waste.

Edited by PatrickG

lol.. thats insane eh pat?

i wonder how it works though as you need a habour license to use a motorized boat in the water around toronto waterfront.. ?

they give you a temp. license?

I dunno how it works with the license, I also figure they must give a temp but what they are charging is way outta line i mean it would be nice to get a affordable rate for a rental but at that price i think it will scare people away.

If it cost that much for the small tinny I can only imagine what they charge to rent the big pontoon boat!!

As far as the harbour licence, they just need to go over the harbour rules and such with them and they are good to go..