Used battery just to get me one more month. NF

davey buoy

I have a leased car for return this Jan 26th.Battery just died.Checked voltage at 14.5 while running.Really don't want to spend the $100 plus on a new one for a month.Googled used batteries for sale in Barrie to no avail.I also need a new one for my truck,as I'm using one of my boat batteries for now.Will change that in a week or two.Anyone in Barrie know where I can get a used?,or cheap battery for my CX7.It will unfortuneatly be going in with the car.Timing is terrible,but what can you do.

Thanks guys for any ideas.

Dave.

Yah.. it'll pick itself up. Just easier when you keep some power on it during the swap. I learned that way back in '90 when I killed my SC's battery.

That's another thing,picked up one of those battery packs from Princess auto 2 years ago.Periodically charged it every three mths,went to use it twice in that first year.Never worked once and it was a 300amp model.Since learned to never buy anything electrically related from that store.

Auto wrecker is the way to go. I got one 6 months ago there for 35.00, because when the right deal comes along I am scrapping this car...

My boss laughed at me at the time saying I was cheap. I have since boosted his piece of crap 2009 Honda van and his wife's car, both of who's batteries crapped out within in 4 days of one another. Instead of listening to me and getting one for her 2000 Mazda they got it at the dealer 185.00 including installation. When I said they got robbed he wouldn't tell me what the Honda stealership charged him for his LOL.

Auto wrecker is the way to go. I got one 6 months ago there for 35.00, because when the right deal comes along I am scrapping this car...

My boss laughed at me at the time saying I was cheap. I have since boosted his piece of crap 2009 Honda van and his wife's car, both of who's batteries crapped out within in 4 days of one another. Instead of listening to me and getting one for her 2000 Mazda they got it at the dealer 185.00 including installation. When I said they got robbed he wouldn't tell me what the Honda stealership charged him for his LOL.

Good to know.If I was buying out the car I wouldn't of asked the question.Under these circumstances I think this is the way I'll go.Thanks as well.