h

Jackel

dang i'm so jealous that you're so close to the Larry ...

went out for a couple of hours on the Grand today and got skunked ... water is still high and very murky ... i might head out on monday but haven't decided where yet ... good luck and let us know how you make out

victor

Good luck Al, hope you get some more big ones. Is mini-me going with you? Wait till you post a pic with one of those suckers that he catches everyone will see what a good fisherman a five year old can be. :clapping:

We are all ready to head up to Crotch lake in the morning, hopefully we will have some good luck, this years weather looks like it will finally co-operate for a change. See ya when we get back Minday night.

I think the fishing will improve as the water continues to warm up. I think it will really pick up once they finish spawning as well, should be soon.

Tony

\

I'll check the the temp this weekend down there and post it when I get back.

Jackel

Crappieperchhunter and I are going to give the crappie a rest this afternoon and give the carp a try for the first time this year...he has chummed the area we fish the past two evenings so maybe we just might catch some...if not, we got lots of news to catch up on...

He has been up this way since Monday but Maribeth and I were away terrorizing Montreal (and Roy) last Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday...Weather was lousy but we sure did see the inside of a lot of basilicas including this one next door to where we were staying...