Bass tournaments

Bernie

This is the second weekend in a row there has been a blast off from the marina across the bay from me (Hunters Bay on Nipissing).

I never hear of any advertising on any media of the event or even the results for that matter. :dunno:

Have no idea of who sponsors it at all.

Is the only interest in these tourneys by the fishermen themselves?

Well Bernie timiskeming tourney was sept 28 & 29 so maybe the second one is a club tourney ???? Maybe north bay bassmasters??? I'm still checking some can be a pro-am or a qualifier it's hard to keep up with all them !!! Like here in the kawarthas it's just insane how many tourneys there are !!!! From bass opener till October there can be 2 even 3 going on at the same time not to mention all the private ones like trailer parks and local fire departments and fundraising and charitable tourneys !!!!! Way way way too many IMO !!!!!

Edited by fishindevil

I agree, way too many in the kawarthas. Don't know if there is a way to regulate the numbers though. I actually wouldn't mind them if they let the fish go in the lake they were caught in. The tri-lakes major tournaments always has all the bass released in Chemong Lake.