Zone 17 brook (speckled) trout stocking

GBW

Hey all.

Itès been a while since I posted but my uncle asked me to look up some brook (speckled) trout stocked lakes in zone 17. I cannot find it on the MNR web site unless I am missing something. Any help would be great, thanks!!

G

To my knowlege Brook trout are not stocked in 17, other then the Millbrook ponds put and take fishing area, further North in the colder meso lakes of Zone 15 they are, there are many cold water creeks which offer decent size naturals in Zone 17, they are sacred and not likely will be disolved on a public board though, so a little research and a walk in the woods should put you on some speckled beauties.

To my knowlege Brook trout are not stocked in 17, other then the Millbrook ponds put and take fishing area, further North in the colder meso lakes of Zone 15 they are, there are many cold water creeks which offer decent size naturals in Zone 17, they are sacred and not likely will be disolved on a public board though, so a little research and a walk in the woods should put you on some speckled beauties.

thanks!!

I don't fish for them so I told my uncle to do some 'homework', lol